No products in the cart.
“Valentine’s Week is just around the corner. It’s a time to show your love & appreciation to your loved one and to express your feelings to someone you care about.”
Famous Author George Sand once said, “There is only one happiness in life: to love and be loved”. Valentine’s Week is a week-long celebration of love, romance, and affection. It is the perfect time to get romantic and cherish moments with your soul mate. Valentine Week 2023 will start on Tuesday, 7th February 2023 with Rose Day and it will end on 14th February with Valentine’s Day.
This Valentine’s Week, take the time to give your loved one a rose, a kiss, or a hug. Make sure you also do something special for yourself and create some memories that will last forever.
Valentine Week List 2023
Check out this list to learn about all the different days of Valentine’s Week. If you are in a relationship, this list can help you plan better.
|Name of the Day||Date||Day|
|Rose Day||7th February 2023||Tuesday|
|Propose Day||8th February 2023||Wednesday|
|Chocolate Day||9th February 2023||Thursday|
|Teddy Day||10th February 2023||Friday|
|Promise Day||11th February 2023||Saturday|
|Hug Day||12th February 2023||Sunday|
|Kiss Day||13th February 2023||Monday|
|Valentines Day||14th February 2023||Tuesday|
Make Every Day Special – Meaning of Each Day in Valentine’s Week
There is something special about each day in the week leading up to Valentine’s Day. Check out the details below.
Rose Day (7th February) – Each year on Rose Day, people across the globe buy roses for their loved ones. It is the first day of Valentine’s Week. Remember, roses are not only for lovers. You can give them to your family members as well. If you are thinking of giving roses to someone you care about, this day is the perfect time to do it.
Propose Day (8th February) – Are you in love with someone and want to spend your life with him/ her? If yes, then go ahead and express your feelings on this Propose day. Remember, It is a day to be open and honest about your feelings. So, propose only if you are sure.
Chocolate Day (9th February) – For some people, nothing is more romantic than a bar of exotic chocolate. For those, it is the perfect day to share chocolate with the love of their life. Everyone loves a chocolatey treat be it your girlfriend, wife, or mother. So, don’t forget to buy a box of chocolate for them on this day.
Teddy Day (10th February) – Teddy Day is a day to celebrate all the things that teddies can do for you. They are soft, cuddly, and always happy to see you. You can gift them to your partners and they will surely love them.
Promise Day (11th February) – Promise day is one of the unique days in Valentine’s Week when you don’t give any physical gift. It is a day when you can make a promise to your loved one that you will love them forever. It is the perfect time for people who want to make a commitment or get married.
Hug Day (12th February) – There are many ways to show love, but one of the best ways is to hug someone. Hug Day gives you an opportunity to hug your lovers or family members and treasure the moments that make life so beautiful.
Kiss Day (13th February) – Kiss Day is a special day to express your love in a very bold and unique way. On this day, you can kiss your significant other. So, if you are planning your first kiss with your partner then this can be the best opportunity.
Valentine’s Day (14th February) – It is the most romantic day of the year. There are many different theories as to why Valentine’s Day is such a special day. One theory is that the day was created by a monk named St. Valentine who was a priest who was assigned to marry couples so that they could have children. Today, the day is celebrated globally with the exchange of gifts, cards, flowers, and romantic dates.
Gift Ideas for Valentine’s Week
Only a few days are left for Valentine’s week 2023. It is time to start planning for these special days. We agree that romantic gestures symbolise love and romance the most. But, we all love gifts. Check out some cool valentine’s gift ideas for your partner.
- Romantic Mugs – These days, a wide range of romantic mugs are available in the market. These mugs can be personalized with a name, a touching message, or a favorite quote. If you are looking for a practical gift then why not give a romantic mug?
- Couple T-Shirts – Giving your partner a T-shirt that says “I love my wife/husband” is a fun, thoughtful gift. If you’re shopping for a couple that likes to be unique, then this is the best gift for them.
- Flowers – Flowers are a popular gift to give someone. They are a perfect way to show someone you care and that you are thinking about them. Don’t forget to add a personal note to make your flowers even more special.
- Valentine Cards – Valentine cards are a classic gift to give at this time of year. You can give a card that has a photo of your wife or husband or you can make it fun with a creative design.
- Cakes and Pastries – When in doubt about what to give someone, it is always a good idea to give them the gift of a cake. There are a lot of benefits when giving a cake or pastries as a gift. They are easy to transport and come in many forms.
- Chocolate – Who doesn’t love chocolate? It is one of the finest gifts for any occasion. This valentine’s week you can send a box of chocolate through the mail and give it directly in a gift basket.
Quotes and Messages for Valentine’s Week
It’s time to send love in a flurry of messages. There are so many things you can say to your crush, but this week, we’ve got a list of some great Valentine’s Day messages to send as text messages.
- Your Flaws are perfect for the heart that’s meant to love you.
- God must have sent you into my life, so there would always be Love in my heart!
- Love is something eternal; the aspect may change, but not the essence. Wish You a Happy Valentine’s Week.
- Seven Roses, Seven Promises, and Seven Days of Love. Happy Valentine’s Week to my dearest friend.
- All you need is love. But, a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.
Valentine’s Week in Dehradun
Every year, Dehradun goes crazy for Valentine’s Day. You can see amazing events happening here and there in the city. If you are also from the Doon Valley then it is time to find the best florist in Dehradun and send a bouquet to your love. You can easily find a lot of vendors who send flowers in Dehradun combining them with chocolates and teddies. Alternatively, you can also invite your significant other to a famous restaurant. Dehradun offers a large variety of lip-smacking restaurants which are perfect for a romantic date.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question – 1: Is Valentine’s Day celebrated only between couples?
Answer: No, it is for everyone you love including your family and friends.
Question – 2: What can I give my girlfriend this Valentine’s week?
Answer: There are a lot of options available in the market. However, flowers, teddies and chocolates are the most popular gifts.
Question – 3: What are the best movies for Valentine’s week?
Answer: You can watch Love Actually, Roman Holiday, or Jab We Met.
Question – 4: When was St. Valentine executed?
Answer: He was executed on 14th February 270 AD. Valentine’s Day is celebrated in remembrance of St. Valentine.